View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #27
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another terribly early 2013 Texans mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Who can we find as big MoFo at MIKE now that Wade wants to see Cushing at the MO?

This guy also needs to be able to stay with a TE in the short area.

Or do you guys think James can hold up for a few more years?
I don't see ILB as that big of a need, remember it's only a 2 down position anyway since Cushing will stay in the game and the other ILB will come out on nickle or dime coverage. I also think that James is adequate yet unspectacular at the position, while Dobbins appears to me to be even better than James. There's also Alexander and Louiseau, who I think makes the practice squad as depth. That's 4 guys vying for 1 starting spot plus depth, and in case of emergency I think Braman could handle the ILB spot adequately if necessary. Thus I don't think we'd spend anything more than a 5th round pick here if that.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote