View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #25
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another terribly early 2013 Texans mock.

BL, here's my analysis of your latest mock. Honestly you provided me with several names I wasn't familiar with so I had to do some homework and read up on some of these guys. I like what I read on most of them. Overall good job though we differ on the priority of some positions you've got good players and some guys worth keeping a close eye on.

The only player I didn't like was Michael Williams-TE, I agree with the need at the positions but I'd like a guy who's more of a pass catcher and Williams seems mostly to be a blocking TE. It is a weak TE class though so finding a guy in the 4th is hard.

I'd also like for York to add some weight/bulk but at 6'05" adding some weight without losing agility/athleticism should be easy.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote