View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012   #39
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
All those who think Crick goes quietly into the night, with "night" being "the practice squad," raise your hand...or some part of your body that signifies you agree. Well, not ANY part of your body (I'm looking at you, Texan Bill).

Dudes who are gimpy, and are rookies, they go to Gary Kubiak's misfit toy island for a year. I want to see Crick next year when he's healed up and ready to do war. Or get called up later this season if needed.

I see no way he makes the 53. IMO.
I think we're going to carry 5 DE's. He'll make the squad.