View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012   #38
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our first round pick Whitney Mercilus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
All those who think Crick goes quietly into the night, with "night" being "the practice squad," raise your hand...or some part of your body that signifies you agree. Well, not ANY part of your body (I'm looking at you, Texan Bill).

Dudes who are gimpy, and are rookies, they go to Gary Kubiak's misfit toy island for a year. I want to see Crick next year when he's healed up and ready to do war. Or get called up later this season if needed.

I see no way he makes the 53. IMO.
I don't think so. I think he makes the 53.

It's very rare for a 4th round player to be waived. And it's even rarer for them to find their way to the practice squad.

The only way we "stash" him is if we IR him.

He played last week and he didn't look bad.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote