View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012   #33
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
Division games are not going to be easy as some may think. We still have yet to win in Indy...0 for 10 so far. You can say we should go 6-0 in the division.....well its easier said than done. You also have a big target on your backs this year. Your going to get the best from every team.....no matter if they are a good team or bad team. Your the hunted now. Some teams are going to consider beating us as winning the superbowl...I can guarantee that.
I never consider the division cakewalk....maybe sporttalk fans did.....I did not....
yes just like we treated each divison game in the past like there is no tommarow the other 3 teams will do the same

every year our divison will be like WW3 no matter how good or bad the teams are
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote