View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012   #30
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
My two favorite teams in the NFC to follow are the 49ers and the Seahawks. Seahawks just 'cause I got lots of relatives in that part of the country, and the 49ers because I just like them. I'm glad the 49ers are doing well myself, but will root against them every time if they get anywhere near the Texans. It always does my heart good to see old replay playoff games where the 49ers beat the Cowgirls.
I grew up an Oilers and Bucs fan. I also started rooting for the Giants later after having lived up there and being a rival of the Cowboys. That all being said I was always an Oilers now Texans fan first. The only time that I would root for either over the Texans is if the Texans were out of the playoff picture and one needed the win to make the playoffs. Other than that I root for the Texans.

Now that my new local team is the Bucs and I grew up rooting for them as my 2nd favorite team I will be following them more strongly and probably less so the Giants. I can only really follow 2 teams (1 AFC and 1 NFC). Actually I am going to Raymond James for the first time ever tonight.

With all of that said I would not like my 2 favorite teams in the same Super Bowl. I don't even like when they play in the regular season. It's much more fun when the team you are rooting for are playing a team you don't like.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote