View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
OK I am not overly absorbed with speed either but Deion was a 4.2 runner. He had sick closing speed to where he could play with QB's. It wasn't his height that made him great nor his size - heck he was a good 20 pounds lighter and looked like a pipe cleaner out there. But if you didn't throw the ball where he couldn't get it without running through the WR then he was getting it.
This is exactly my point. There are CBs with size or heart or speed or something. Watching Rhodes for two years, I just think he has 'it'. I had several videos cached on him but erased all my favorites. Height in a corner or WR while not a must helps.

Of interest is a eval that Rhodes could run as low as 4.3
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2014&genpos=CB