View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Said it before and I will end up saying it again years from now size on CB's is way over rated. Best CB in the league right now Revis at 5'11" Arguably best of all time Deion 6'1". Best on the Texans and one of the best in the league JJ 5'11" - all under 200 lbs. Darrell Green 5'9", our own Aaron Glenn 5'9", Antoine Winfield 5'9". A CB doesn't have to look like a WR in order to cover a WR. Especially in today's NFL a CB needs to be twitchy and fast rather than physical. AJ is a really big WR. He doesn't make his catches by bullying small CB's out of the way.
It would be interesting how AJ would do against a similar size opponent. As you pointed out best of all time was same height as Rhodes. We should not rule out Rhodes who if needed could lose 10-12 pounds.