View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 201896 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

My decision process on corner in first. Matthews, Barrett may be gone. My gut and what little I've seen of Martin and Jean allow me to move WR down as a need. Rhodes BPA. As on my previous 2013 mock, I like Da'Rick Rogers; however more risk with him than Rhodes. My 3rd round WR Marcus Davis offers close to Rogers. If Wade was to go NT in first, I would vote for Jesse Williams from Alabama over Kawaan Short. I just don't see a Nose in first this draft. There are no ILB in first at our pick. Kevin Riddick interest me in second but probably gone by our pick.