View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Women's jersey with ruffled sleeves?? Where ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwheel79 View Post
Hi my wife saw more than a few women at the niners game with these. Anyone kno how or where to get them?!! Thx!
I have a couple that I ordered for my wife and for my teenage daughter that I'd like to sale. They didn't like the ruffled sleeves. It's #80 and #23, both are small I think. I can post pics if you are interested in buying them.