View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Well, so far you're 1 outta 6 on who stays and who goes. But it's early. As for getting a WR in the 1st, I'm not sure they will go that route, especially with someone who's been in trouble with the law . At least I hope not. If they do it means a lot went wrong this coming season with AJ, Jean, K-Mart, and Posey. I'm pulling for them to go after a big and fast TE with good hands and good blocking skills in the 1st (hopefully at #32 ). We are getting kinda thin at TE now and if OD goes down we could be in for trouble. That would leave only GG and Thor left, and we need Thor as FB also.

I do agree we need a NT and I hope we get one early. Maybe in round 2. But I'm also thinking they may go after an ILB and possibly another OLB if Barwin does leave.
Please see my new 203 mocj posted last night. Much has changed since I posted this thread as we all knew it would. Posey is still a concern and today's Houton Chronicle (August 23rd) addresses Posey's rust. I am cool with AJ/Walter and Martin. If Jean can develop, even better. However I did a Virginia Tech WR, TE and a Nose in re-modeled mock. Our opinions of course will change as the season and team progresses.