View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #32
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBleedTexans View Post
Ok im signed up and my dues have been Paid !!!!!! Ill be happy to collect shortly
Ps i paid you too much
did you send it via paypal? How much did you send? I need to do a quick audit...but please, send as much as you want. Plenty of room in my account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
For the draft, is there a time limit per selection? I ask because I'm going to be overseas for the draft, and after about 2 hours, I'll have to step away and get ready for work/go to work. That will cause about a 2 hour absence. Just want to make sure that I'm not going to delay the draft excessively, and that I'm not going to get stuck having to rely on auto-draft
I think I set it up at 45 seconds. It's kinda hard to preference your players real deep in the draft but it can be done. It would be great if everyone can make the draft for the entire event but stuff happens so don't sweat it if you have to break it off or can't make it. Just be sure to move your player preferences to your liking.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote