View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #20
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I really think you guys are way way way over analyzing stuff that happens in the preseason. Blaine Gabbert is going to need to do it in the regular season before I think he's going to be any kind of QB. The Titans I have been worried about as being the only real competition to us in the AFCS but come on. Mike Munchak is a 2nd year head coach who's team came unprepared regularly in 2011. The Colts were absolutely awful last year, and they pretty much have rookies vying for big starting roles on both offense and defense, we know how that's going to go.

Throw in that the best offensive player on the Jaguars is staging a silly hold out and one of the better offensive players on the Titans is an alcoholic who keeps shredding his knees. I don't think the AFCS is going to be that much better than it was last year other than the Colts not being the absolute worst team in the entire league.
Well, we won one more game than the awful Titans last year. And Munchak and Matthews are probably going to keep improving this team. I think people are over emphasizing the Texans. We won a single playoff game last season, and I know people are to start tossing the injury excuses out there but Schaub makes mistakes too.

I think that the Texans will be good, the Titans and Colts will give them a run for their money, and the Jaguars are the likely disaster.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote