Thread: Parking Policy
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #20
SouthSideTexan
HATER!!!!!

Section: 319 Row L
Rep Power: 400 SouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSouthSideTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parking Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
That is not true. We won't always get our way but they do listen. A few seasons ago about 16 fans met with the Texans including around 8-10 from here. We discussed their website and a lot of game day issues. They turned around and implemented some. As an example specific to this instance we talked about having the same security people work the same positions each year so they only had to check tickets on people they didn't recognize. Since then I can come in with my hands full and go down my aisle without worrying about having a ticket handy.
I disagree with you, I believe my previous statement is completely true. I never said they don't listen to the fans. I simply said we have to play by their rules. Secondly, they are not going to make special concessions and change their policies in any way that would cost them to lose significant revenue. Possibly 10,000 tailgating tickets sold per game x $10 = $100,000 x 10 games = $1,000,000 .... just to let people sit in the parking lot and drink beer. Freaking Brilliant!!!