View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #23
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Four needed in NFL.com League

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Any room for a Jags fan? LOL I've always played on yahoo's FF, so willing to try NFL.com league.
Not wishing to go off topic..(PM me if you want)...I see Jags have agreed to play 1 game a year in the UK between 2013-16 .....how are the Jags fans taking that?...Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see NFL in the UK no matter who is playing but I care more about the home fans of the given team.....1 game, fine, but it can't please you guys giving up 4 home games?
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote