Thread: Parking Policy
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #19
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 118533 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parking Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
To be technical they can dictate their terms and policies as they please.

But this has been their written policy since the implemented tailgate passes after the Cowboys game - don't you remember al the complaining about this on here and how it was going to be the downfall of tailgating, lol?

They just don't seem to enforce it a lot.
Oh yes, I remember the uproar, and I said then that they'd have a problem denying access to someone with a valid parking pass (missing the carload of people in the vehicle). The current iteration of this policy to include folks coming into the lots w/ a pass, I've never seen.

I've checked w/ several other friends around the country, and they've got nothing similar implemented just to park their vehicles. I guess we're "special"?