View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #32
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I know Kubiak loves his TE's but I think unless you have Vernon Davis sitting there Kubiak is probably not pulling the trigger on a 1st round TE. That's a position that gets drafted in the 4th round or later and we find a "gem". I think Duane Brown is the only offensive player we've taken in the 1st round during the Kubiak regime, and that's probably not about to change unless there is some sort of physical freak available.
Watch some Notre Dame football this upcoming season.

Tyler Eifert, about 6'5-6'6, some 250 lbs.
A combination of size, speed, leaping ability, good hands, and toughness.

This guy probably goes in the first or second round.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote