Thread: Parking Policy
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #15
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Parking Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
Yep, read it cover-to-cover and I didn't see anything about game tickets needed to park.

Hmm, seems I found it somewhere else.

Link As it wasn't noted when the parking passes were ordered, I'm not sure it would stand up in court. (you can't arbitrarily change the terms of the contract on the fly) Oh well, guess I get to call and ask what exactly my parking passes are intended for.
To be technical they can dictate their terms and policies as they please.

But this has been their written policy since the implemented tailgate passes after the Cowboys game - don't you remember al the complaining about this on here and how it was going to be the downfall of tailgating, lol?

They just don't seem to enforce it a lot.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote