Thread: Parking Policy
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #13
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parking Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
LOL, just got their parking and tailgating policies in the mail. Better late than never?
Yep, read it cover-to-cover and I didn't see anything about game tickets needed to park.

Hmm, seems I found it somewhere else.

Quote:
2012 Gameday Ticket Policy Information

Gameday Ticket Policy: During the entire 2012 NFL season, the Houston Texans will require fans who wish to enter Reliant Stadium property to possess a gameday ticket or Tailgate Guest Ticket. Tailgate Guest Tickets are valid only for the event date printed on the ticket.

What is your Responsibility: As a season ticket holder, you are responsible for all actions of any tailgate guest ticket holder in possession of a ticket distributed to your account. Reproduction of this ticket will result in the revocation of all tailgate guest ticket privileges.

Who are Tailgate Guest Tickets intended for: Season ticket holders and their friends and family. If you re-sell this ticket, your season ticket account will be deactivated and you will not be allowed to purchase these tickets in the future.

Children are Exempt: Children 15 years of age or younger who are attending the game with their parents or a guardian will be allowed on Reliant Park property without a game ticket or Tailgate Guest Ticket, however they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.

Where it is enforced: All Reliant Park property, including but not limited to all parking lots and the stadium.

What will happen to non-ticket fans: Any fan that does not have a gameday ticket or Tailgate Guest Ticket will not be permitted to enter Reliant Park Property. All tailgate guest tickets must be purchased in advance of gameday.

If you have any additional questions regarding our Gameday Ticket Policy, please call our Customer Service team at 832-667-2002.
Link As it wasn't noted when the parking passes were ordered, I'm not sure it would stand up in court. (you can't arbitrarily change the terms of the contract on the fly) Oh well, guess I get to call and ask what exactly my parking passes are intended for.