View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #10
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
4. The Titans are going to be the worst team in the AFCS. Bad QB decisions, a Chris Johnson who sometimes doesn't appear to be there at all. Which brings up a question I have: Adderall is banned by the PED list in the NFL. I know that CJ has twitch problems. Is it possible that he's off the meds (those that are on the PED list) and that's causing him to have lapses in focus out on the field. He just doesn't look the same as he did in his first few seasons. Right??? Like, it's really noticeable. I wonder if he's had to drop the meds that could get him busted by the league?
Adderall is legal in the NFL if you have a doctor prescribe it and get it approved by the league. Some guys have been hit with a 4 game suspension for it because they didn't have the proper paperwork submitted to the league to get an exception. If that's CJ's issue, then I would expect the team doctor's to help him out.