View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #17
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Aaron Rodgers has looked really bad so far.

He's missing guys by several yards. He has that look in his eyes that says he has no confidence (right now). It was strange to watch him these past two games, and to see him not throwing well.

I don't think it's a cinch that the Packers win their division, folks.

49ers look really good. Running the ball, stopping their opponent's run game, wide receivers are playing well. I wonder about their pass defense, though. I think if it had been a real game, we'd have aired it out and put points on the board.

Anyways, I like the Pats in the East. Raiders in the West. BENGALS in the North. Hopefully our guys win the South.

In the NFC, I like the Giants in the East (Redskins are primed to spoil, though). 49ers in the West. Lions in the North. Saints in the South.

AFC title game: Texans vs. Bengals, setting up a re-match and a helluva' game between Dalton and Schaub.

NFC title game: 49ers vs. Saints, setting up a re-match as well.

SB: 49ers vs. Texans in the Bayou.

I guy can dream, right? LOL.