View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150172 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Once figured to be a cake walk (for the Texans) it's starting to look more like a walk through mud. This division is going to be more difficult than originally thought by most.

I agree with this whole post. Anyone thinking 9 or 10 games is a safe bet for the AFCS Championship is sorely mistaken. It'll probably be week 16 or 17 to win the division. Tits, Jags, & Colts are playing the same troubled divisions we are. Miami early isn't going to be much of a problem for any of the AFC South teams. The Jets are going to implode. & Buffalo can beat us just as easily.

Who knows what Detroit is going to look like this year. Chicago can go either way. & who is expecting Minnesota to do anything??

I'm not saying our schedule is weak, Thorn is right, teams change so much from year to year. But there is a lot of uncertainty & "flux" in our schedule. Not a lot of continuity.

Us, Green Bay, & New England are the cream of the crop & we should rise to the top. But I can see a scenario where none of those three teams win their division ( it'll be much harder for New England not to win)