Thread: Parking Policy
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #12
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parking Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSideTexan View Post
Not much we can do..... It seems like you have a choice, abide by the FO's rules and policies or just don't go to the games. It's their event and we have to play by their rules. The way the FO looks at this... if you don't make it, someone else will. I don't think Bob is going to lose any sleep. Not a pretty reality, but it's a fact. That cowboy game was horrible in 2010. It took me almost 2 hrs to get out of the green lot on to 610. After the policy change.... 15-20 min.
That is not true. We won't always get our way but they do listen. A few seasons ago about 16 fans met with the Texans including around 8-10 from here. We discussed their website and a lot of game day issues. They turned around and implemented some. As an example specific to this instance we talked about having the same security people work the same positions each year so they only had to check tickets on people they didn't recognize. Since then I can come in with my hands full and go down my aisle without worrying about having a ticket handy.