Thread: Parking Policy
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 104666 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parking Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
I guess that's my issue, why am I being required to present anything other than a valid parking pass? Unless the Texans are planning on throwing in free tailgating / game tickets with parking passes, why should I pay for a parking pass if they don't even permit me to park my vehicle?

Tailgate tickets cover entering (and remaining on) the lots for tailgating.

Game tickets cover tailgating AND/OR getting inside the stadium.

Parking passes don't even cover parking?

If they want to rove the lots checking for tailgating / game tickets, I've little issue with it, but this is over the top. It's like asking for the keys to my desk when I park at work using my badge. I pay to park here too.
I didn't make it to the last game. But tthe attendants are on a power trip. Total BS, you should complain to the FO. We had an issue an attendant a few yrs ago. My wife called the FO and the attendant apologized and never messed with her again.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote