View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #16
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278082 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

He's not Bruce Smith 2.0 and not even Bruce Smith lite.

Bills fans will be disappointed regardless of his performance because their expectations are too high and that $100 million price tag did nothing to help them be pragmatic about it.

My in-laws are from Buffalo and they just returned from a two week visit up there. They said Bills fans are expecting great things from Mario and anything less will be a huge disappointment. Hopefully the thick skin he developed here during the VY Sausage Fest is something he can use to handle the inevitable criticism up there.

I wish no ill will on the guy. Just calling it like I see it.