View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #153
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
Way too early for all of that...u don't draft a guy in the 3rd round and "expect" him to come in and take #2/#3 reps off the bat in preseason...

Looks like they did very well on Martin, though...love it... Hope that holds up...
I didn't get a good feeling on draft day nabbing a guy who had a lower draft grade and missed 10 games last year due to suspension whether I agreed with it or not.

I guess I just don't think that this team, which wasn't able to really address a lot of spots via FA and had to lean heavily on this draft for improvement to take a project like this in the third. Not to mention coming into this season there was going to be at least 3 spots at WR up for grab as they turn around the position.

Thankfully, it's looking like Jean and Martin are picking up the slack.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote