View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #149
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
I like Kevin Walter...he's a very hard working guy, seems to run the right routes, blocks well til the whistle and is usually an automatic catch if thrown to... I know he does the things Kubiak likes and all, but the guy averaged 41 yds per game last year with AJ out and Schaub in... Jacoby averaged 47 yds per game with AJ out and Schaub in, finished with more total yards than Walter and was released after fumbling a punt for the first time in a couple of years...

Now, I don't think that he "can go sit on the bench", but I think he can for sure be weeded out this season...
Okay.. I admit, I should've went with another title.. I got a little excited after watching Martin and Jean. Who look like the top prospects we've had at the position since Andre... and unlike Jacoby, they actually look like WRs and not just a athlete trying to play the position.

There's still a place for Walter, but as a #2 I think it's time to reach back and pass the baton off.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote