View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #16
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you keep in this auction league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
ADP:

Gerhart: 123
Gostkowski: 139
Seattle: 162
http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/adp.cfm?pos=RB

Gerhart is the only one that has a good chance of making a huge impact on your team. He could be a great flex option if AP doesn't play the first few games, so I would go with his upside.
Thanks for the help everyone. I think I'm going to go with Gerhart as he will give me the opportunity to pick Adrian Peterson if he sells for cheap.

The added benefit is that if Peterson gets hurt again and doesn't stick around with the Vikings long term, Gerhart may be valuable in 2-3 years. And if I can keep him on my team for $0, it may be worth it for me to do so