Thread: Parking Policy
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #2
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 70160 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parking Policy

Every one of their "policies" seems nothing more than a freaking waste of everyone's time. The asking for tickets was BS because I know at least 2 people who got in without tickets because I had them in my vehicle. The magic wand swipe is BS because the guy waiving it said it must be the buttons on my shorts making it go off and let me right on through. This whole thing has gotten beyond ridiculous and monkeys could make more sense out of things than the bozos in charge of making these kinds of decisions are now.

thatsbulltailgaters.net

Last edited by Speedy; 08-21-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote