View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #23
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
I'd be willing to bet that they thought about Fleener at 26 in the draft, but Mercilus had fallen into their laps.

I could see a TE being taken by the Texans in the 1st 2 days of the draft in '13. But that's only if Casey's not the guy we (and the staff) thought he was/going to be.
I know Kubiak loves his TE's but I think unless you have Vernon Davis sitting there Kubiak is probably not pulling the trigger on a 1st round TE. That's a position that gets drafted in the 4th round or later and we find a "gem". I think Duane Brown is the only offensive player we've taken in the 1st round during the Kubiak regime, and that's probably not about to change unless there is some sort of physical freak available.