View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #22
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51554 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic01 View Post
No way he is better than OD. OD is a solid blocker and Dreesen is a very good blocker. The difference is in the pass catching. People like to tout his TDs but those were scheme plays and on 4 of his 6 he was simply wide open. Daniels and Foster took most of the coverage letting him squeeze out of the backside for the easy catch. Just sayin.
Dreesen's blocking is better than OD in my opinion. OD in space is just god awful to watch too, especially when Kubes plays that little bubble screen to him. Watching OD try to navigate in space gives me heartburn. He's just not a YAC guy. Dreesen was much more so. Plus look at games missed in the last three years for OD. Plus he's a bigger redzone threat. You'll miss him come mid season.

So to summarize, better blocker, better in space, stays healthy, better redzone threat, and better hands.