View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #12
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you keep in this auction league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I like Gerhart the most out of the three. DSTs are wishy washy, and I usually pick them late and pick a different one every week based on matchups. Kickers usually aren't worth keeping.
In the league, I have to draft a DST and a kicker. The lowest I can pay is $1. Thats why I was asking about those. I won't pay more than $1 for a DST or a kicker, but was basically wondering if keeping Gerhart for $0 or Seahawks for $0 would free me up a little to spend that $1 saved on someone else.

Gostkowski is projected by my leagues scoring system to be the #1 kicker with 143 fantasy points.
The #12 kicker is projected to score 128 fantasy points.