View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #6
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: The 2012 "Rate My Draft" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post

How was Richardson at catching the ball out of the backfield at 'bama? I know hillis isn't going to get a lot of passes out of the backfield but in a PPR league RB's that catch the ball a lot are pretty valuable as well. I think Wayne is going to end up with more catches than Maclin but other than that seems decent all around.

I still hate seeing people draft DST's with anything other than the last pick if at all. Those spots could be late round flyers on guys who could contribute more and there's almost certainly a defense or 5 that didn't get picked this year that are going to be stellar. It always happens like that.

Richardson can do it all. If he's healthy I bet he can touch the ball well over 300 times this year including 40-50 times catching.

Drafting a D/ST at that spot is really not much of a risk at all. I let people get all the big name defenses like the Texans and the Niners early and just grabbed a solid defense late(I was the second to last person to pick a defense). I don't have any ties to be forced to keep Seattle if they're doing poorly and i usually pick up 4 or 5 different defenses during the year during bye weeks and bad matchups.