View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #139
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kevin Walter can go sit on the bench..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
So we have a entire thread of excuse making to look forward to..

Look you can psychoanalye all the game tape you want, but it's not going to change my opinion. I only care about one thing.. production. 39 catches for 474 yards when your all world receiver is standing on the sideline in street clothes during 9 games is not good enough. And stop acting like the reason why he doesn't produce more is because how we use him.. the guy had back to back 800 yard seasons in '07 and '08. (899 yds) His production has nose dived since... hence why he was asked to take a pay cut.
Well thank you T.O and Keyshawn Johnson. I will take wins and guys who are devoted to the team concept. In 2008 Owen Daniels had 70 catches for 862 yrds and has not come near that since. He needs to be replaced by Logan Brock, I mean by your standards it is all about numbers and since this player is declining he needs to be replaced by an unproven guy who has caught a few passes in preseason and in (Que Allen Iverson) PRACTICE. Part of why Walter does not produce you madden numbers is age and how he is used. Oh and he is more a possession type and will never give you those huge numbers.

Not only does Walter block well but he runs perfect routes. He is always where he is supposed to be and when he is supposed to be there. This is why he is able to draw defenders away from others so they can make the catch for example see video posted.

Oh and one other thing, I am damn glad our coaches do analyze the game tapes versus checking how many fantasy points he put up each game.

OK back to lurking