View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who would you keep in this auction league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Draft is tonight. Have a few hours left to decide.
Because of how well he is playing, I'm thinking of keeping both Matt Ryan and Eli Manning. Give me a nice QB and backup QB at only $25 total. That still gives me $175 to spend on position players.
$15 is a lot to pay for a backup, however. Most backups cost around ~$1-$10. Bad idea?
I bet Matt Schaub is going to go for less than $10 if it isn't an all Texans fan league. Matt Ryan is an average QB, and $15 seems like a lot for him in particular. Hell I picked Schaub up for a ****ing dollar in my auction league.

Keep Eli, let go of the rest and try to pick up some decent RB's. Toby Gerhardt is a waiver wire guy at best and anybody who pays more than a couple bucks for him are fooling themselves.

Last edited by b0ng; 08-21-2012 at 12:00 PM.
b0ng is offline   Reply With Quote