View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I dont agree with the no team around him part. His oline looked great against the Steelers, and their defense didnt look too shabby either. You can see that this is a different team than last year - and they have a different mindset. I still think they tanked last year and I totally expect them to get 6-9 wins this year.
That Colts defense is not going to be good this year, I do not give a **** how they look in the preseason. They have Cory Redding on the line and he's probably the only guy who could play linemen in the 3-4 on that team. Their entire secondary is pretty piss poor outside of Bethea, and Angerer just broke his foot and will be getting surgery.

They may win 6 games this year, but I seriously doubt it's much more than that. God forbid if that sieve of an O-line gets Luck injured.