View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #8
LikeMike
All Pro

Rep Power: 9210 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Medic01 View Post
Luck has only had two preseason games and has no team around him. Gabbie has also only done well in two preseason games.
I dont agree with the no team around him part. His oline looked great against the Steelers, and their defense didnt look too shabby either. You can see that this is a different team than last year - and they have a different mindset. I still think they tanked last year and I totally expect them to get 6-9 wins this year.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote