View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012   #19
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I would look at a TE in the 1st round if he's worth it . We have H Back type guys who are 6'3 . I want a 6'6 guy around the goal .
I'd be willing to bet that they thought about Fleener at 26 in the draft, but Mercilus had fallen into their laps.

I could see a TE being taken by the Texans in the 1st 2 days of the draft in '13. But that's only if Casey's not the guy we (and the staff) thought he was/going to be.