View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #122
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
If they asked him to take a pay cut and then relegated him to backup and/or spot duty, that would mesh better with some of the arguments I'm seeing against Walter. Personally, I just get the feel that they were up against some hard economic realities and they targeted him as a guy that they really wanted to keep but felt like he was making a little too much. I don't read from it that he's on his way out because of it. He may be on his way out, but that'll be because Jean and Martin steps up to his level, not because Walter steps down to anyone else's level.

As always, JMO.
I hear you.

I don't agree, but I understand what you're saying.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote