View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #639
MojoMan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11948 MojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respectedMojoMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
I really should just stay away from this case, but latest insult to my intelligence is that Paterno did not know what "sodomy" was. Taking it to the illogical extreme, if he was that sheltered from the world, then yes I could buy that Joe Pa could be totaly unaware of something this horrible going on under his nose.

I don't believe that though. I mean see him not knowing what a "hot carl" or "tossing the salad" or a "london bridge" is. Sodomy is garden variety religious and legal term that has been used forever.
I agree with you on Joe Paterno and the meaning of the word sodomy.

But, I have to admit, I do not know what any of the three terms in the bolded sentence refer to. That being said, if they are terms that refer to some sort of perverted sex acts, please feel free to not explain it to me.
MojoMan is offline   Reply With Quote