View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Some people are acting like the sky is falling. SF gave up 77 rushing ypg last year. We got 124 yards on them. So yeah we didn't get our normal average against the best run D in the league but they gave up a lot more as well.
That defense is one of the best I can recall against the run in my 40+ years of watching the NFL.

Like I said in another thread , sometimes you just gotta tip your hat to the other guy's. They're gettin paid too ....

TBH , I want to see these two teams play again this year .... with a on the line.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote