View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #6
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57330 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are we already missing Joel Dreesen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
The SF game has me wondering if Graham is not affecting our running game. Dreesen not only had darn good hands, he had strong blocking skills. Graham may be showing flashes of good hands, but his run blocking skills thus far have given me basis for high anxiety.
As much as I LOVED Joel Dreesen, I think it had more to do with the level of competition we were facing (SF is insanely good against the run) with a group of linemen who have only been playing together a few weeks. Another preseason game (I know there are two) and Miami will help tune that up.

He is a much better TE than people give him credit for, I'm going to get flamed but I think I'd rather him over OD given the choice.