View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #13
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another terribly early 2013 Texans mock.

Martin and Jean have impressed me as well but not enough to remove WR off our list of 2013 draft needs. I think Martin looks very good in the slot as #3WR and with some experience I think Jean has potential to take Walters position next year at #2WR. For the time being I'll keep WR at the top of my list of needs for the 1st round. I'd still like a big time WR that can be a current #2WR with potential to be a #1WR soo. I agree with Jones getting more playing time, I'd like to see him with the 1's at either LG or RG. If the experiment works great if not at least we tried and Jones got some reps. and experience. I really hope that Newton can get better and lock down the RT position either this year or next year and for years to come, eliminating RT as a need in next years draft, we'll see. Butler just isn't playing as well as I expected.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote