View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #7
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Planning to head to Nashville this year... Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Yeah .. go to titanstailgate.com and look for Yvette (she also posts here from time to time). I have known her for years as do other members here and she is a very accommodating lady. She can best answer all of those questions and maybe even let you know when and where to tailgate. Also she is originally from Missouri so there won't be any language barrier.

BTW, Nashville is a very fun place. It has an Austin type vibe to it.
I agree with the info on Yvette. I tailgate with her every year and will stop by to visit her on Thursday. I always love when more Texans fans come visit my city.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote