Thread: Keeper Advice
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #18
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Keeper Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
The nice thing about keeping Dalton in the 15th is that next year you can have him in the 13th, then the 11th, etc. You can keep him long term.
Forte in the 5th means he is a 3rd next year and then a 1st the year after. Then he cant be kept, right?

So how long term are you thinking here?
I don't know, I may be on notice. I think this is year 8 and my name is not on the trophy. I may fire me if this year doesn't go well. Even my wife is on the trophy.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote