Thread: Keeper Advice
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #14
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Keeper Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
In our league, it looks like we aren't losing a pick for our one keeper. Instead, we get as many entries into the drawing for the #1 pick as the round number our keeper was chosen in.

So I'm trying to decide what to do. I could make Cam Newton my keeper and get like 15 entries for the #1 pick, but there is no guarantee. My other choice would be Ray Rice, but I'd only get 1 entry with him.

What say you? Should I go with Rice or Newton? Only other possible choices are MJD chosen in round 2, Jordy Nelson in round 13, or Darren McFadden chosen in round 3. Thoughts?
So the incentive is the later round your keeper the higher the chance to get the #1 pick?

Does that ONLY affect the #1 pick or the entire draft order?

Depending on how your league scores I would take Rice or MJD over a QB or WR.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 08-20-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote