View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #2
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 90089 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 2012 "Rate My Draft" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I drew #3 in a 10-team, 16 round snake draft. I usually start with 2 RB's, but I went BPA instead this time for the first 3 rounds.

1. Ray Rice
2. Cam Newton
3. Rob Gronkowski
4. Trent Richardson
5. Steve Smith (CAR)
6. Demariyus Thomas
7. BenJarvus Green-Ellis
8. Philip Rivers
9. Tony Gonzalez
10. Michael Crabtree
11. Sebastian Janikowski
12. Steelers DST
13. Darius Heyward-Bey
14. Falcons DST
15. Greg Little
16. Bernard Pierce

It seems like there wasn't a whole lot to choose from, but I say that every year.

I also used a new FF service this time around. Their waiver wire advice was great last year, but I didn't get to use them for the draft.
Richardson and Green-Ellis both seem fairly high and why draft 2 DST's much less 1? I'm not saying there is only one way to draft but typically there are anywhere from 15 to 22 DST units available after a draft and why not use those picks on skill players who might have a good preseason? Riding match ups (say whoever was playing the Colts in a given week last year) will still get you a ton of points.