View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another terribly early 2013 Texans mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I would like to see Ben Jones take some RG reps. He is such a competitive, hard core player he needs to be on the field more, not just as Myers back-up.
Yeah, they need to keep spreading around the reps, because the right side of this o-line is not doing well in the run-game. I would like to see Jones at guard just to try him. If he's better than Caldwell or Brooks, then they should start him. He can still be the backup center and start at guard if needed. Caldwell can also play center from what I remember, so there shouldn't be a problem. At this point, and it is early, I'm thinking RT may warrant a 1st/2nd round pick next year.

Also, we have to consider that Wade Smith probably won't be on the team next year, because we will need to spend his 3 million in salary elsewhere. Might need a Guard and RT in the next draft.