View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47761 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another terribly early 2013 Texans mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think Butler may be odd man out by 2013 if Newton is as good as Kubes seems to be saying. I'm still not all in on Caldwell who allegedly did well last 2 games. I am pretty serious about a RG who could play RT. I will be watching A&M's Jake Matthews (great in ZBS) and Alabama's Ricky Wagner who is more of a road grader type, very strong and who IIRC had problems only with a guy you might known named Whitney Mercilus. Barrett Jones should be gone but he excelled at OG before Alabama moved him to OT last season and he is penciled in to start at center. We should be able to get a good player in first if needed. I too am cautious about WR but Jean impressed me against SF and Kubes says he can be great.
I would like to see Ben Jones take some RG reps. He is such a competitive, hard core player he needs to be on the field more, not just as Myers back-up.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote