Thread: Keeper Advice
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012   #12
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

In our league, it looks like we aren't losing a pick for our one keeper. Instead, we get as many entries into the drawing for the #1 pick as the round number our keeper was chosen in.

So I'm trying to decide what to do. I could make Cam Newton my keeper and get like 15 entries for the #1 pick, but there is no guarantee. My other choice would be Ray Rice, but I'd only get 1 entry with him.

What say you? Should I go with Rice or Newton? Only other possible choices are MJD chosen in round 2, Jordy Nelson in round 13, or Darren McFadden chosen in round 3. Thoughts?
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote